multiple seriousity on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:50:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Online Petition for the SSSCA

Now is not the time.

While I think many of us are personally concerned with any legal issues
that may deem further stripping us of our rights, now is simply not the
time to discuss any of this.

Let us hold off on this and any other political, fear, rights,
etc. discussion in the coming days as we deal with the issues involved
surrounding The Day.

donate to the american red cross through paypal:
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/relief-outside

a friend set up this yahoo groups (egroups) mailing list for people who
want to discuss/deal with/get involved in stuff regarding 9/11 on yahoo
groups - feel free to spread the word on it.