M. Jackson Wilkinson on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:20:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] plug meeting tonight ?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 06:59:27PM -0400, JP Toto wrote:

> I understand they are turning people away at this point because all today's
> blood will expire at the same date. They would like people to return in
> subsequent days to give if they can to keep a steady supply going. Im O-Neg so
> Im heading down this week.   - JP

yup... Bowdoin had a blood drive originally scheduled for next week that we
tried to bump up to today or tomorrow, and they kept telling us that there
wasn't enough staff onhand, and that they'd rather have the perishable blood
spread out, and they want to keep the drive set for next week.  The red
cross hasn't ever had this much demand for blood drives.

--
M. Jackson Wilkinson <jackw@jounce.net>
Jounce Multimedia Services