pinkee on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:10:23 +0200

Re: [PLUG] plug meeting tonight ?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 08:08:00PM +0000, Arthur Alexion wrote:

> [...]

The events occurred far from Conshie, but not far from the company of
Netaxs and it's employess. A friend of the company was killed in this
tragedy. I am sure Netaxs did not request the cancellation, but it is a
relief to the people who would otherwise be able to home with their
families. To imply that Darxus wanted to cancel the meeting soley
because he had better things to do is obnoxious and indicitive of your
mentality. People are *dead*. I am glad to be spending this time of fear
and uncertainty with him and my son, and yes it is more important than
database discussions. The meeting will be rescheduled, I am sure.  Your
insensitivity is appalling.

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org