Mike Leone on Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:51:54 -0400

Re: [PLUG] John "MAD DOG" Hall in Philadelphia 10/10 (fwd)

> the same cross platform.  And of course if you tweak your MS word settings
> it can severly impact a documents ability to display an idea effectively.
> I would imagine that if a Marketing person wanted to do their job
> effectively they would ensure that all platforms could view the
> information as he inteneded.  A more effective standard like
> html, postscript, or adobe's pdf would have served this person much better
> as all on the list and across most business communities would have
> something to read the document and see it layed out as intended.

You obviously don't know a lot of Marketing people .... :-) They use what
they know - Word - and probably most don't even realize you CAN save in
other formats. And even more don't realize that you SHOULD.

But, I digress ...