paul on Tue, 9 Oct 2001 19:50:13 +0200

Re: [PLUG] John "MAD DOG" Hall in Philadelphia 10/10 (fwd)

> information as he inteneded.  A more effective standard like
> html, postscript, or adobe's pdf would have served this person much better
> as all on the list and across most business communities would have
> something to read the document and see it layed out as intended.

HTML would be the best format. PDF would be better considering that the viewer is free and
widely available. (I believe there is a free Word document viewer, but where is it and how many
people would actually bother with it?)

How do you view a postscript file? How would a Windows user view a postscript file?