gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:40:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] I take back anything good I said about ps2pdf.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 10:51:08PM -0400, ian reinhart geiser wrote:
> you are missing  a font in that the bugger wants in the document.  I have
> seen this before.   gv can render it but ps2pdf is not smart enough to
> substitute fonts...

That's a plausible answer if I were doing anything remotely
reasonable.

Instead, I was giving ps2pdf a dvi file, which in no way a state
machine could understand resembles a Postscript file.

:^>

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net