Greg Lopp on Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:40:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] simple Debian install?

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 10:00:22AM -0700, JP Toto wrote:
> If you can find a cd of Storm linux (now out of
> business) they have a great installer.

A similar story is progeny.  I've not used their graphical
installer, but have heard really nice things.  They recently
declared that they were "out of business", but you should be able
to get a CD, install and point your apt.sources the same
direction as all the other debian potato machines.