Bill Jonas on Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:30:09 +0200

[PLUG] Ext3 or ReiserFS?

I've got a large new drive I'm going to install in my workstation this
evening.  I'm definitely *not* going to use ext2 because the thought of
an e2fsck on filesystems comprising dozens of gigabytes each is just too
painful to bear. ;)

Now, I've used ReiserFS to good effect in the past, and I'm familiar
with it.  I've also heard good things about Ext3.  Does anyone have any
personal preferences or anecdotes about one versus the other?

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin
If encryption is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir rapelcgvba.