Craig on Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:00:28 +0100

RE: [PLUG] I just got laid off

Another alternative is teaching.  I'm still employed full-time(for now)
but I work part-time for the Katharine Gibbs School (Philadelphia) at
their campus in Trooper teaching the
soon-to-be-unemployed-with-no-experience/soon-to-be-consultants-with-no-experience/soon-to-be-freelancers-with-no-experience.
 I teach the introductory class in their web design program.  Nice place
to work and decent money.

You could also free-lance.  All you have to do is slightly undercut your
competition and you'll have a steady stream of side jobs coming in.  No
benies, but it's cash.

Craig Brennan
kregh99@yahoo.com
http://caffeinedout.com