Paul on Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:37:49 -0500

Re: [PLUG] DSL / Who works for what.

> I should also point out that neither DCA nor Speakeasy do that
> horrible PPPoE, so configuration is simply as you would any other
> plain Ethernet connection.

In that case, all you should need is someone in house who can handle
Linux.  As long as the DSL line is pumping bits, there should be no
need for any ISP support.  This is how my Telocity service was.  I
had all of the information that I needed to connect my Linux server
and Windows client.  The only TIMES I called support was to make sure
the service was down AGAIN at thier end!