Adam Van Antwerp on Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:41:46 -0500

[PLUG] (no subject)

Hello,
    I am having trouble with a new linux server I have built.
I have a request system that uses PHP to send a completed form to a
specified email address,  our domain is princetelecom.com I set the linux
box as assets.princetelecom.com.  I want the form sent from
assets.princetelecom.com to  user@princetelecom.com so far I have just
gotten mail back from or email server saying

... while talking to mail.princetelecom.com.:
>>> MAIL From:<adam@assets.princetelecom.com> SIZE=306
<<< 550 5.1.8 <adam@assets.princetelecom.com> Invalid address
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Is there anyway to have this email sent without registering
assets.princetelecom.com as a valid subdomain?

Any advice is much appreciated

Adam Van Antwerp
Fleet Coordinator
Prince Telecom Holdings, Inc.