Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:48:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT OEM software

> Doesn't that just annoy the crap out of you? Take my damn money, and leave
> me alone! :-)

It was a very frustrating (insulting) experience.

  "We already have Internet service, we don't want it."
  "It's no charge."
  "Can't we just opt out of it?"
  "I need your information for the computer, besides, it would be like
   throwing away two hundred dollars."
  "I don't care, I'd really rather not have it."
  "The computer won't let me complete the sale without signing you up.
   If you want, you can immediately cancel it by calling the 1-800
   number..."

very frustrating

Kyle

Enter in.  Be one with the object of contemplation if you
wish to understand.  Don't be an outside observer of life.
Be life.
        -- T'ao-shan