Paul on Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:50:35 +0100

Re: [PLUG] @home

I thought the cable Internet access was cheaper when you subscribe to
cable TV?  I've heard of people getting connected to around $30.00
per month in addition to thier TV connection charge.

When I was subscribed to Kwiknet, three locations that I lived in had
local access numbers (which means no charge) and the service was only
$12.00 per month.  I use the Pagoo Internet answering service which
is an additional cost, but I don't have to worry about missing calls.
 Now, there is a little box that works with call-waiting I believe;
it allows calls to be answered while maintaining your Internet
connection.

I currently use a free RCN dial-up on one phone line with Pagoo.
That's makes it unbeatable as far as price goes.

Yeah, DSL should be lower than $50.00 per month if they really want
to compete against cable.