Walt Mankowski on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:10:25 +0100

Re: [PLUG] tonight's meeting should go smoothly

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 04:53:02PM -0500, William Shank wrote:
> how about villanova u? the philly java users group has been meeting there
> and the new engineering building has a GREAT lecture hall. Anyone on the
> list have an 'in' at VU? (Ahhhemmm -Toby - Ahhemmm)

Villanova would be awesome for me, since I live right down the street
and could walk to the meetings.  It's close to the train and trolley
lines, too.  But I don't mind coming into the city, either.

Walt