Kuzman Ganchev on Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:20:24 +0100

Re: [PLUG] [OT] buy a second-hand car (From Paris To Philly)

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 07:47:12PM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Hrm. Things may be different coming to the US from Bulgaria (as your folks
> did) and coming to the US from France.

Well, you would have a good point if my folks had been coming to the US from
Bulgaria, as thay came from New Zealand, I think that the chances are that
things aren't too different - true, we don't have nuclear arsenal, but we got
sheep :), and the CIA installations there are almost a tourist attraction, but
that's straying dangerously close to being on-topic, so I'll stop there.

Kuzman