Flint Heart on Fri, 4 Jan 2002 12:54:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] File Recovery using Linux

I could have sworn that i've set up read only support for coworkers running
win2000 here...  I think darxus has even done the rw support although i
don't know if he used it before wiping his drive when he worked with me.
I could be wrong I tried to get everyone to convert to fat32 to prevent
issues.

N-Tropy