Anthony Locascio on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:52:44 -0500

Re: [PLUG] dhcp and comcast

Is anyone using Redhat to work with comcast?

They are switching me over on Feb first, fun, and I need a way to route to the network once its up.

I was KINDA under the impression that they used PPPoE, but when I asked the tech support guy that he, well, brain farted.  "Thats a teir two question"  I think is what he said.  har har

So anyway!

Redhat!  Comcast!  Packet forwarding Masqin!  If anyone has any exp or insight feel free to chime in

Tootles

Anthony