Andrew Auderieth on Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:40:28 +0100

Re: [PLUG] DSL & hosting

> Have been following the favorable stuff re DCAnet & Speakeasy on the
> list. I need basic hosting (shared server) too. Recommendations?

We definately haven't been as active as DCAnet, but we're a shared hosting
provider in center city.

If you have any questions about our services, let me know off the list.

Our staff sometimes shows up at PLUG meetings too, so if you want to meet
up with someone at a meeting sometime, let me know and we'll figure
something out.

--
				Andrew Auderieth
				      CEO