Greg Lopp on Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:40:18 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Brainbench?

Consider how many sites and recruiters want you to rate your own
skills.  Sure, it helps them find a better match, but why would
you do anything but claim to be an expert or skill level = 10.
With these tests, they can get an accurate guage of your skills
with out you having to shell out buckets of dough.