eric@lucii.org on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:10 +0100

Re: [PLUG] encryption question

Thanks.  I have used the procmail procedure to re-write the incoming
mail from my friend but, as you note, have no solution for outgoing
email.  Unfortunately, if I change this option then ALL of my outgoing
mail would be in this format.  For now, we're managing because he's
running a webDAV server and I can log on using the cadaver client.
This allows me to send files to him through a secure channel.
Not perfect but it works for now.

Thanks again.

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth