turgon on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 02:20:22 +0100

[PLUG] LILO errors after changing motherboard

I upgraded my motherboard today to a new Asus model, an Athalon one with
ATA-100 drive controllers. And now my LILO fails with a

L 02 02 02 .... etc

The LILO docs say this is an error (NO! Really? :-), and that the number
indicates the type of error. But I can find no listing of the "types" of
errors, to tell me how to solve it. I do have a boot disk, and it does
work, and I did re-run "lilo". Same error.

So where/what next?