Michael Leone on Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:00:12 +0100

[PLUG] Re: Job Postings

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 21:13, Chuck Peters wrote:

> I think its time for a list policy change.  This is a Linux User Group
> list and it is not appropriate to advertise jobs which do not require any
> Linux skills.

Well ... when I got my present job, it talked about Windows and Netware.

We now have 3 Linux servers on site, which I get to manage. Does that
make me a subversive? :-)

Get a foot in the door, and you might be able to add Linux to your mix
of responsibilities.

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

The secret of flying is simple: Throw yourself at the ground and miss.