gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:45:01 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Upgrading the Libranet

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 11:00:38AM -0500, Martin DiViaio wrote:
> Gabriel, have you tried starting the X server without your window manager?
> (Just type X on the command line and see if the server starts.)

Uh... my X works just fine, thanks.

Mike had the problem, and what you describe is exactly what I asked
him to do that produced no useful output.

I don't think you're right about the window manager problem because
of that; when you just run X, there is no windo manager.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net