Mental on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:30:20 +0100

Re: [PLUG] sendmail logs?

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 15:09, kevin mudrick wrote:

> Got a question..
>
> Don't know if this is doable or what, but is it possible to get the
> subject lines of all emails sent through sendmail that fail for some
> reason?

Sendmail doesn't really care about the message body. The body is
irrelevant. You could possibly write a milter script to do something.
Check out www.milter.org. What is it you're trying to do?

Depending on why it bounced, or where, it should get returned to the
sender.

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

It's a good thing we have gravity, or else when birds died
they'd just stay right up there.  Hunters would be all confused.
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc