Doug Crompton on Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:13:59 -0500

Re: [PLUG] ISDN

Well turned down today by Quest. They claim there is a fiber link. I guess
it does not look good for getting a static IP here!

Has anyone ever done a google search for DSL lawsuit. Wow! We are really
the losers in this. It seems now that the FCC is not going to regulate
cable data and therefore not open the cable data up to competition. Now
Verizon is filing saying they should not have to compete (allow third
parties) in DSL either. What a freckin can of worms! We ALL should
complain about this because we are all going to suffer.

Local wireless is looking better all the time. If they can just get that
going!

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *