Toby DiPasquale on Sat, 6 Apr 2002 04:28:29 -0500

[PLUG] Cutting off FTP / level access

Hi all,

	I set up an FTP mirror for Ruby some time ago using the script in
the man page (on Solaris). The script was great, and it's up and running
just fine, however, people can still browse to the $FTPROOT/dev and
$FTPROOT/etc directories and all that. Does anyone know what I have to
configure to stop that? Any conf files I missed? I can't seem to find info
on this in the man pages... They must've left that out of the script :)
Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

<< T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e >>
web: http://cbcg.net/
mailto: anany@ece.villanova.edu