John Lavin on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:10:16 +0200

[PLUG] Delete me - mutt/postfix/gpg test e-mail

Well,

My second try to use postfix to send to my mail.  If this works, then
the only thing I was missing was that the default setting in postfix for
locally sent mail is myorigin in main.cf.  I needed "mydomain" set for
plug to identify the mail as coming from a subscribed acct.

Now, I have mutt/gpg/postfix set up and count me in for a keysigning!

-john
--
John Lavin
jlavin@ccil.org