Time on Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:10:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 12:23:41PM -0400, Doug Crompton wrote:
> And don't get me wrong. This is an experimenters and learning list.

For you perhaps, where you don't have a real world need in a
production/development/mission critical enviroment. I once heard the
statement "Linux is a hobbiest's OS and would never survive as a real
world solution" while Linux was the platform OS that gave the company
that this man worked for its true competitive edge by providing stable
automation/calibration for the 300+ technicians/developers.

Regards,

Time

   13

   \