Art Alexion on Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:40:20 +0200

Re: (GUI Mail? In UNIX?!? {(was: Re: Senseless whinging) (was: Re: [PLUG] Redhat up2date)}

Speaking of wrapping, columns and different OSs, I get about half my mail, during the day, on my cell phone runing PalmOS. With a proportional font, I get about 40 columns. Eudora for palm actually handles unwrapped paragraphs better than those with incompatible fixed line breaks.

art