Michael Leone on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:26:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?

On 19 Apr 2002 at 9:55, Doug Crompton wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Michael Leone wrote:
>

> > On 19 Apr 2002 at 0:27, Doug Crompton wrote:
> >
> > > Who is going to read this email anyway? Someone taping files at
> > > the ISP? The internet police? A kid in Germany?
> > >
> > > There is a drug for this, it is called PAXIL!
> >
> > Are you always this dismissive of people who don't hold the same
> > views as you?
>
> I was saying it in a humorous way I thought. I just think there is so
> much data on this list regarding security we should rename this list!

It's not *that* much, surely. :-)

> > Seriously, tho, Doug - lighten up! If some of us want to sign all
> > our emails, I don't see why that should be such a big deal for you.
> > As I said before, if you don't want to sign, then don't sign. Where
> > is the problem here?
> >
> non - see above.

I did (kinda) know you were joking. And I apologize if I came across
too strongly. And in some ways you're right - note that this email
isn't signed, but only because I'm having problems getting Pegasus to
use it's damn PGP plugin properly. If I don't sign each and every
message, the world won't end. Ideally, tho, I'd like to sign. And
will, once I smack this thing into obedience. :-)