Bill Jonas on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:19:39 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mutt & Pine & GnuPG & Mental Health

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 02:59:35PM -0400, kevin mudrick wrote:
> I'm running into the same trouble.. Apologies if my sig-within-the-message
> is annoying to everyone.  I've been using pine for 6 years, so as lame as
> it might sound, I'm running into some trouble adapting to mutt.

If you *want* to switch to mutt, there's a sample rc file that gives it
Pine-like keybindings.  On a Debian system, this is found in
/usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/Pine.rc; it also comes with Mutt.  Also
available is <http://www.netmeister.org/apps/pine2mutt/index.html>,
which will apparently convert your .addressbook, among other things.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin