Noah Silva on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:16:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mutt & Pine & GnuPG & Mental Health

Considering how *Few* email programs have encryption support built in at
all, I think people should be happy about evolution supporting it, and
try to help solve problems.

I don't use the encryption features so heavily, but I have yet to have a
problem decryption a message or verifying a sig (assuming that I have
the proper keys).  fyi: I have used evo 1.0.2, and am currently on
1.0.3.

 -- noah silva