Michael Leone on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:36:35 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mutt & Pine & GnuPG & Mental Health

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 23:18, Noah Silva wrote:
> Considering how *Few* email programs have encryption support built in at
> all, I think people should be happy about evolution supporting it, and
> try to help solve problems.
>
> I don't use the encryption features so heavily, but I have yet to have a
> problem decryption a message or verifying a sig (assuming that I have
> the proper keys).  fyi: I have used evo 1.0.2, and am currently on
> 1.0.3.

It does have some problems verifying; sometimes (as an example) Gabe's
signature (used to) shows here as invalid. And then on other messages,
it would show up as valid. I've mentioned it here on the list; it's in
the archives somewhere.

Come to think of it, that was an earlier version of Evo, so maybe
they've fixed that part.

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

Conform or be cast out.