Michael F. Robbins on Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:22:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mutt & Pine & GnuPG & Mental Health

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 23:31, Michael Leone wrote:
> It does have some problems verifying; sometimes (as an example) Gabe's
> signature (used to) shows here as invalid. And then on other messages,
> it would show up as valid. I've mentioned it here on the list; it's in
> the archives somewhere.

I've had many signatures listed as invalid.  Sometimes, if I restart
evolution and go back to the message, it'll come back as valid.  But
I've never seen a case in which a message with a known-invalid signature
was interpreted as valid.  Can someone send a message to me with a *bad*
signature?  I'd be interested to see how little I should trust this
thing.

> Come to think of it, that was an earlier version of Evo, so maybe
> they've fixed that part.

Nope.  I'm running Evo 1.03, and still problems exist.

Michael F. Robbins
mike@gamerack.com