Noah Silva on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:53:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mutt & Pine & GnuPG & Mental Health

Well, just for fun, perhaps I will start verifying all of the messages
from this group for a while, just to see if it chokes on any of them.
(It likes this one).  It seems to actually call GPG, so I am curious
what might go wrong.  Only problem is that I use pine about 75% of the
time and evolution 25% of the time (at least until evolution works
efficiently via ssh),

  -- noah silva