Michael F. Robbins on Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:18:18 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Interesting thread on SEUL-EDU mailing list...

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 09:35, Kyle R . Burton wrote:
> I thought some of the people on this list might find that discussion
> interesting -- there is alot of good constructive discussion about OSS
> and propritary software, and the viability of OSS in the school system.

http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2001/07/10/microsoft_school/

I'm sure most of you have read the above-mentioned article before.  It
deals with the BSA pressuring our own Philadelphia public schools.  I'd
be interested if anyone had an idea on how this ended (or has it?).

Michael F. Robbins
mike@gamerack.com