Darxus on Thu, 25 Apr 2002 01:10:41 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Mutt & Pine & GnuPG & Mental Health

On 04/25, Michael F. Robbins wrote:
> was interpreted as valid.  Can someone send a message to me with a *bad*
> signature?  I'd be interested to see how little I should trust this
> thing.

I don't know if your mailreader will pick up the chunk of signed text
at the top, but anything that attempts to validate it should tell you
it has a bad signature.  If you replace the word "modified" with "some",
then the signature should be valid.

--
"Am I a man who dreamed I was a butterfly, or am I a butterfly who is
dreaming I am a man?" - Chuang Tsu, ~350 BC