Time on Mon, 13 May 2002 00:40:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] plug keyring graphed in *3D* !!!

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 04:53:02AM -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> Thanks to Gabriel for being the only one to show any interested in me
> working on the .pov / 3D output.  I am definitely happy with the
> results.

I disagree, I'm always interested in the work my friends do, and more so
yours than most due to you being the one who has taken extra steps to
put me onto the right path in many instances.

Two points:

1) I'm not as intelligent as you are with reverse engineering perl so I
would have held your progress back.

2) My duties for my career have been almost doubled this past week. The
proof is I now carry I cellular telephone (ugh...)

--
Regards,

Time

   13