gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 14 May 2002 23:54:34 -0400

Re: [PLUG] AbiWord 1.0.1 Released

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 10:52:08PM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> It's probably just an old version.  You can download the full version of
> VMWare (at least, you could the last time I checked) from vmware.com,
> but it doesn't work without a license key.  (Free trial for
> I-forget-how-long (probably 30 days), unlimited usage once you pay.)

Yeah, 30 days.

(I've been getting their spam every five days or so reminding me I'm
running out of trial time and should really purchase their software.
Too bad I haven't bothered to recompile my kernel with the necessary
hooks to run the Linux VMWare under NetBSD yet, and I don't really
care enough to run Outlook on my NetBSD workstation and kill the
Windows workstation, it turns out.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net