Noah Silva on Fri, 17 May 2002 19:23:29 -0400

Re: [PLUG] debian mpeg video player

Uhm... ok I use debian, so don't get me wrong, I like it, but:

Have you looked at Suse 8.0?  Much more polished than debian, while
including very new stuff (like KDE 3).  I use woody on my desktop, but
the updates often break things (Galeon a couple of weeks ago when a new
mozilla was added, apparently without checking), and potato is very out
of date for desktop app stuff (I use it on some servers).