Jeff Weisberg on Sat, 8 Jun 2002 04:55:00 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: Verizon DSL

| You know, I do like the *idea* of using a small local ISP but cynet.com,

which is why I've been DSL-less for the past several months. I'm torn
between paying more to nice friendly local folk, or paying less to some
big faceless corporation.

| op.net, among others, are just plain gone.

shortly after my separation from the Borg, I went through my list
of local ISPs to see who was up to what:
	gone, gone, gone, borged, gone, borged, borged, gone, borged, gone, ....

off the top of my head, still around:
	snip.net
	dca.net
	pil.net		(does not offer dsl)
	netcarrier.net	(I believe that several? Borg refugees are now working here)
	magpage.com
	pond.com	(does not offer dsl)

	--jeff