Noah Silva on Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:31:44 -0400

Xine Help!: was: Re: [PLUG] VCD mastering under linux

Since one day linux decided to renumber my sound devices, I have been
having a problem with Xine.  I can open a movie, and play it, but it is
pointing to the wrong sound device, so I get no audio.  If I go into the
settings and change the sound device to 0 (autodetect), then it will
crash next time I launch it.  note that xmms, mplayer, etc. works fine.

I tried already erasing its dotfile.

 -- noah silva