Noah silva on Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:14:21 -0400

Re: [PLUG] multi-user staroffice

You guys should join the OOo discuss group.

OO 1.0/SO 6.0 will do a lot more than SO 5.2 did in regard to the word
processing.  They dropped some of the componants like desktop/start
bar/email/schedule, but the componants they kept are vastly improved.

 -- noah silva