Noah Silva on Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:50:27 +0200

Re: [PLUG] RMS and GNU/sink (was: systrace is cool)

Put it this way: I would actually PREFER to use BSD "ls", etc., if for
on other reason than to stop his whining.  Switching to BSD is a bit of
work for me right now, but I would like it if someone came up with the
BSD tools debian package.

The other thing is this:  I also run openoffice.  I use gnome (what RMS
wrote all of that too??), but I have KDE installed.  I also have
mozilla, etc.  Oh wait, and selinux, and Kylix, and SAPDB, and apache.

By RMS's logic, it should be:
GNU/Sun/Netscape/TrollTech/SecureComputing/Borland/SAP/Apache/Linux
and, Apple's OS shouldn't be called "Apple Mac OS", it should be "Apple
BSD/Mac OS".   Maybe OpenOffice isn't important enough to have it be
sun/Linux.. since it isn't system software, etc.  But apache? QT?  you
get the point.

-- noah silva