Arthur S. Alexion on Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:30:13 +0200

Re: [PLUG] HighPoint 372 RAID on motherboard with RedHat 7.3

Hi, Tim

It looks like you sent the below quoted eMail by replying to Sean
Finney's eMail regarding cdrom mounting.  While this may be a
convenient way to address an eMail to the list, it tends to mess up
threaded viewing of list mail by grouping your thread along with the
unrelated message that you started with.

If you want to save time addressing a message to the list why not
create an address book entry?  There are a lot of other shortcuts for
addressing mail depending on your mail client.

Thanks for your consideration.

art