Chris Beggy on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:04:43 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Email encryption

gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net> writes:

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 04:04:39PM -0400, Chris Beggy  wrote:
>> FWIW, emacs+gnus+gpg grokked your enigmail signature, but not its
>> validity.
>
> Uh... but that *was* a valid signature. If it looks invalid to you,
> the problems on your end, Chris.

Hence the FWIW, hence the grok. Feedback is feedback.  Feedback to Jesse,
feedback to the gnus mailing list.  Thanks for your feedback.

My gnus reader likes mime compliant gpg signatures and
encryption, rather than the in-line style enigmail evidently
produces.  Does your mail reader handle both types equally well?
If so, what is it?  Are there others that do so as well?

Chris