Rebecca Ore on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:23:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Anyone want to come over with a Windows laptop for Verizon...

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, ian reinhart geiser wrote:

> Why are you dropping DCA for Verizon?  Or is that a dialup line?
> I personally have Verizon but have been looking arround at other options,
> unfortunately the demand out in my area is pretty weak for anything more
> advanced than dialup.

DCA.net is ex-employer provided and wanted to hit me for install fees or
charge me $199 a month to continue with the present service.

<Shrug>  And it's research.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net