kaze on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:52:12 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Dual booting problem (RH 7.2/grub)

If it's WinNT/2K you can boot up off a floppy then tweak the boot.ini file,
assuming that's the problem.

You can use Partition Magic (Grub?) to hide some of the partitions from
Windows, possibly putting the C: and D: and E: back where it wants it.

You might be able to run a repair or an 'update' reinstall of windows to fix
it...