Rebecca Ore on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:38:48 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Anyone want to come over with a Windows laptop for Verizon...

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Kristin wrote:

> Is it possible this is new? I did not have this issue two Octobers ago,
> they sent me my lovely vze23wdw@verizon.com which was my login and my
> password in the mail. I don't have that account anymore, as catchy as
> the e-mail address was. :)

I think this must be new as everything seem to be that the software one has to
do the initial set up generates the user name and password.  Once one has
those, one can switch to the Linux/NetBSD/whatever system.

What I was also told is that the username wouldn't necessarily be what I used
for email, that I would have four email accounts with the cheapo PPPOE no
static IP thingie.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net