Arthur S. Alexion on Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:48:53 -0400

Re: [PLUG] fstab for mounting windows partitions

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 11:06 pm, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

> If I use noauto and owner, and create icons on the desktop like I
> have for my floppy and zip drives, will the users who mount the file
> systems also be able to write to them?

Well, that didn't work.

There's gotta be a way to do this.  I want to be able to edit files in
this partition whether in win or lin.  I know I can save a copy of the
edited file in my home directory, but then, I won't be able to access
them in windows.